DIRECT REPRESENTATION BY SELMAN YALCIN
Creative, dynamic, result-driven business development professional with more than 20+ years of experience in gaining access to new clients and building long-term relationships in the public/private sector.
Marketing Services scope of work, which shall commence upon the date of ownership’s election but not more than 5 days after the parties agree to terms, is expected to include the following services:
1. Marketing of the product and prepare meetings with potential clients.
2. Coordinate and prepare comprehensive marketing plan for building a relationship.
3. Create a network to recommend services.
4. Prepare and deliver a report summarizing the status of the marketing.
5. Manage and execute marketing plans and programs, both short and long-range.
6. Create effective marketing strategies to win in the marketplace, including market segmentation, value proposition development, technology positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy and communications strategy development.
7. Create and implement strategic plans and business strategies.
8. Dedicated email to 200K subscribers
9. Company logo displayed on Red Connect website, email invite, social media, and step&repeat banners.
10. Brand recognition on social media sites.
The Business Development: Services phase of the assignment following Marketing would typically commence on the first day of the month. In general terms, the services to be provided by Selman Yalcin would include, in addition to the continuation of services during the marketing phase above, the following:
1. Attend/speak at events and conferences representing the company.
2. Responsible for helping organizations obtain better brand recognition and financial growth.
3. Coordinate with company executives and sales & marketing professionals to review current market trends in order to propose new business ideas that can improve revenue margins.
4. Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
5. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
6. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
7. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
8. Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
9. Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
10. Expand clients network of contacts and increase visibility of in the NYC Metro area.
11. Oversees all aspects of the sales process within the vertical market, including development of opportunity-specific sales strategy, selection of pursuit teams and "quarterbacking" the entire sales process until the final close of the project.
12. Provides expertise and direction for the day to day management of bid packages in the development pipeline.
13. Cold calling as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
14. Prepare and facilitate presentations, RFQ, RFP, and highly complex proposal responses.
15. Frequently travel to various client locations
16. Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with clients and prospects that result in new revenue growth and a positive, healthy relationship with company.
17. Manage and strengthen existing client relationships while establishing new clients in strategic geographic and building disciplines within the territory.